Diablo 3 Season Journey Boosting Services
Diablo 3 Season Journey Boosting Services Service for PC, PS & Xbox!
Welcome to Diablo 3 Season Journey boosting as carry or piloted on account services. Hire a pro D3 booster to help you complete the seasonal journey for you and obtain the seasonal rewards on your account.
Season Journey boost options:
- Account Share (Default) – A pro booster will login on your account and deliver the seasonal journey product.
- Carry/Selfplay – Not possible for the seasonal journey as most of the content must be done solo.
- Streamed Services (Optional) – Private stream services, where you can learn from the best D3 Players.
Season Journey Rewards - What you get:
- The chosen Seasonal Journey product delivered on your account.
- Season Exclusive Diablo 3 Portrait, Frame, Pet and Wings.
- Extra progress on your class, Items, Gear, EXP and more.
- Everything of worth obtained along the service, will be safely stored on your account.
For us to be able to complete the seasonal journey or some of its activities your character must be able to do at least GR 75 Solo.
If you are in need of gearing up your char feel free to check our Greater Rift Ready – Gearing Bundles.
OUR DIABLO 3 RELATED PRODUCTS:
Diablo III Season Journey Explained
The Diablo 3 Seasonal Journey is a popular feature that adds a new level of challenges and excitement to the game. Divided into a several chapters, each of which contains a set of objectives that must be completed in specific order as if you want to progress thru the journey and obtain all of its rewards.
For those who succeed and complete the full Season Journey, at the end of the season you will be rewarded with unique seasonal rewards which can be obtained on your account only by completing the Diablo 3 Seasonal Journey.
Why Order Diablo 3 Season Journey Boosting?
Completing the Season Journey can be a long and painful process, beside the standard objectives like defeating specific boss or enemy, or completing certain quests and events, which make no mistake can take a lot of your time. There are other tasks in the chapters which will require for you to play and gear more than one character and this is the key feature why players order Seasonal Journey boosting services.
After all we are all aiming for the seasonal rewards and a true Diablo 3 fan cant move on in the next season if has not collected every single rewards from the previews one.
Season 28 Journey Chapters & Rewards:
There are total of 9 Seasonal Journey Chapters in Diablo 3, if you plan obtaining the special set of cosmetic rewards as well as additional stash tabs you must complete these objectives:
- Complete Normal Rift
- Reach Level 50
- Defeat Ghom
- Defeat Belial
- Complete 5 Bounties
- Socket 5 Gems
- Upgrade Blacksmith to level 10
- Upgrade Jeweler to Level 10
- Upgrade Mystic to Level 10
- Complete Expert Rift
- Reach level 70
- Defeat Urzael on Hard
- Defeat Aranea on Hard
- Unlock Kanai’s Cube
- Fully Equip your Follower
- All artisans Level 12
- Craft level 70 item at Blacksmith
- Craft level 70 jewel at Jeweler
- Enchant at Mystic
- Transmogrify at Mystic
- Complete Master Rift
- Buy Items from Kadala
- Defeat Zoltun Kulle on Master
- Defeat Rakanoth on Master
- Extract One Cube Power
- Craft an Imperial Gem
- Collect Bounty Caches from all 5 Acts
- Complete a Rift on Torment 1
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 20
- Defeat Skeleton King on Torment 2
- Defeat Cydaea on Torment 4
- Upgrade Rare to Legendary Item
- Reforge socket on a Weapon
- Defeat the Keywardens in Act 1/2/3/4 (Torment 4)
- Learn 5 Jewelcraft designs
- Leran 5 Blacksmith recipes
Chapter V – Slayer:
- Complete a Rift on Torment 5
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 30
- Defeat Butcher on Torment 7
- Defeat Maghda on Torment 7
- Equip all three Kanai’s Cube Slots
- Get Legendary drop from Kadala
- Upgrade one gem to rank 25
- Complete a set Dungeon
- Complete Act 1 Realm of Regret on Torment 1
- Complete Act 2 Realm of Putridness on Torment 1
Chapter VI – Champion:
- Complete Torment 10 Rift in under 6 minutes
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 40
- Defeat Diablo on Torment 10
- Defeat Siegebreaker on Torment 10
- Convert a set Item
- Craft a Flawless Royal Gem
- Upgrade three gems to rank 35
- Master a Set Dungeon
- Complete Act 3 Realm of Terror on Torment 10
- Complete Act 4 Realm of Fright on Torment 10
Chapter VII – Destroyer:
- Complete Torment 12 Rift in under 6 minutes
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 50
- Defeat Adria on Torment 13
- Defeat Malthael on Torment 13
- Extract 20 Cube Powers
- Upgrade three gems to rank 45
- Complete 1 conquest
- Craft Hellfire amulet
Chapter VIII – Conqueror:
- Complete Torment 13 Rift in under 5 minutes
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 60
- Defeat Azmodan in under 30 sec.
- Greed Torment 13
- Reforge a legendary
- One 50+ Augment
- Upgrade three gems to rank 55
- Complete 2 conquests
Chapter IX – Guardian:
- Complete Torment 13 Rift in under 4 minutes
- Complete a Solo Greater Rift 70
- Defeat Izual in under 10 sec.
- Extract 40 Kanai Cube powers
- Upgrade three gems to rank 70
- Complete 3 conquests
Season 28 Journey Rewards
Completing the Chapter 1 to 4 will reward you with 3 Haedrig’s Gifts, each one contains a piece from one of your class sets. Depends on your class you will be rewarded with a specific class set.
- Barbarian – Horde of the Ninety Savages
- Crusader – Aegis of Valor
- Demon Hunter – Gears of Dreadlands
- Monk – Patterns of Justice
- Witch Doctor – Mundunugu’s Regalia
- Wizard – Typhon’s Veil
- Necromancer – Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
For full season journey completion of all 9 chapters you will get rewarded with additional two new cosmetic: Taennin the Tiny pet and a Primal Hunter Portrait frame.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How does the Diablo 3 Season Journey Boosting works?
We will log in on your account, gear your character of choice and complete the season journey chapters on your order.
How fast can you start from placing the order?
Most orders are started within 15-60 minutes, although sometimes it may take up to a few hours.
What is your refund policy?
Full refund can be requested in case the order has not been started after 24h or we fail to deliver it. For more info and partial refunds check Refund Policy.