Welcome to our Sea of Thieves Tall Tales Boosting services. For those in need of a need crew to go on adventure with, order here and watch the story unravel in front of your eyes. Both on account & carry modes supported, watch us live on twitch as we work on your account, or sail along and join our team !
A true Pirate is always for a good adventure, and Sea of Thieves Tale Book will give you access to legendary story Quests, a tales with various secrets. Each mission completion with its own rewards. New Season 3 Tall tales to be explored, use the drop down option and select the tale you would like to be completed.
Brand New Season 5: Pirate’s Life Tall Tails:
- A Pirate’s Life
- A Sunken Pearl
- Captain of the Damned
- Dark Brethren
- Lords of the Sea
Sea of Thieves Tall Tales Details:
- The Shroudbreaker (Quest) – Tale Book by Mysterious Stranger that can be found at any Tavern.
- The Cursed Rogue – Tale Book by Madame Olivia at the Order of Souls tent at Plunder Outpost.
- The Legendary Storyteller – Tale Book by Tasha at the Tavern of Ancient Spire Outpost.
- Stars of a Thief – Tale Book by Sudds at The North Star Seapost.
- Wild Rose – Tale Book by Madame Olive at Sanctuary Outpost.
- The Art of the Trickster – Tale Book by Salty by the shipwreck on the eastern shore of Plunder Valley.
- The Fate of the Morningstar – Tale Book by The Ferryman at the Ferry of the Damned.
- Revenge of the Morningstar – Tale Book by Sandra at the Shipwright Shop of Dagger Tooth Outpost.
- Shores of Gold (Quest) – Tale Book by Grace Morrow outside the Tavern at Morrow’s Peak Outpost.
- Maiden Voyage – An introductory Tale
- The Seabound Soul – Tale Book by Sir Arthur Pendragon
- Heart of Fire – Tale Book by Tallulah at the Tavern of Morrow’s Peak Outpost
How to Order Tall Tales?
F.A.Q. about the service
It is quite simple actually, we just login and play for you. Alternatively you can opt for carry/selfplay service and join us in game. Contact your booster through the My Panel section or talk to us on live chat (bottom right part) in case there is delay with the delivery.
We work with people worldwide, most of us are from United States & Europe, but we also work with players from Australia, Asia and so on.
As we work 24/7 worldwide, most orders are started within 15-60 minutes, although in rare occasions it can be several hours if every team is asleep or busy. Talk to us prior order for details on availability.
We accept all major credit/debit cards. Multiple payment processors are available on checkout including Apple Pay, G-Pay, Stripe, all of which support direct credit card payments.
As with any other game, order is eligible for full refund if it hasn’t been started within 24h. If the service ( for whatever reason ) could not be completed, or took way longer than expected partial refund or additional ingame service can be extended depending on the situation. Read more about our Refund Policy here (2nd subsection).